Monday, 28th: 11:00 am – 5:50 pm
U.S. – China Healthcare Summit I
Connect with leaders in the U.S. and China’s healthcare sectors to explore exciting collaboration opportunities
The China and U.S. healthcare markets have experienced dramatic change in recent years. Healthcare reform and shifting economic and demographic trends are creating new opportunities for U.S. and Chinese organizations seeking investment, partnerships and affiliations.
The China-U.S. Healthcare Summit I is the first of a two-part summit (the second will be held in Guilin, China, November 14-16) that will bring in the C-Suite of healthcare and medical technology organizations in the U.S. and China for and intense 4-hour session of networking and discussions about the latest trends, challenges and opportunities in China’s expanding healthcare market. This is a by invitation-only session for upper-management and leaders from the following healthcare sectors: hospitals, hospital development and investment, quality improvement, capacity building, senior care, biotech, pharma, medical devices, mHealth, telemedicine and wearable healthcare technologies.
- Connect with executives from top U.S. hospitals, buy female viagra Universities and Senior care facilities
- Learn about the opportunities available for engaging in hospital affiliations, capacity building and quality improvement
- Learn what treatments and procedures patients from China and the Asia-Pacific region are looking for?
- Explore business and investment opportunities with China’s growing life sciences and healthcare technology sectors and learn more about the changing regulatory landscape from industry experts.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of medical tourism and the new technologies and treatments that will drive patient mobility
- Schedule one-to-one meetings with the industry’s top leaders in advance online.
If you are serious about pursuing investment, partnerships and affiliations with Chinese or U.S. healthcare organizations, then ask about participating at our U.S.-China Healthcare Summit II that will be held at the WMTC Asia-Pacific (www.asiamedicaltourismcongress.com) in Guilin, China, November 14-16, 2015. As part of this event, select organizations will be invited to participate in a 5-day, all-inclusive Delegation trip to important cities in China, meeting with government officials and healthcare firms.