About the Program[/vc_column_text][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Medical Tourism is a growing industry globally estimated at $60 billion dollars annually. Healthcare Providers, Facilitators, Insurance Agents & Brokers, Human Resource Professionals, Hospital and Tourism Professionals are looking to receive advanced education in medical tourism as more insurance companies and employers implement medical tourism and more patients travel globally for care. Certified Medical Tourism Professional (CMTP) and Medical Tourism Marketing Professional (MTMP) are certification of expertise within the Medical Tourism field, provided by the Medical Tourism Association®. This certification is valid for (2) years.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_video link=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MwjcKD88xQ”][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
Certified Medical Tourism Professional (CMTP)
As wait times get longer and healthcare costs continue to soar, patients and other buyers of healthcare are looking to medical tourism as a viable solution to their healthcare needs. To stay abreast of this trend, an increasing number of Healthcare Professionals, Facilitators, Travel Agents, Insurance Agents & Brokers, and Human Resource Professionals are searching for advanced education options in medical tourism. This certification is valid for (2) years. The CMTP Course Objectives:
- Understand medical tourism patient facilitation services
- Learn best practices in implementation & communication
- Demonstrate to employers, healthcare providers, insurers and other industry peers that you possess the training and knowledge, and understand best practices in medical tourism and International patient services
- Enjoy Two (2) years individual MTA membership
- Be featured on the most relevant B2B and B2C communication channels as a Professional or Specialist giving you maximum exposure and develop leads.
- Gain access to a global network of partners worldwide
Medical Tourism Marketing Professional (MTMP)
The Medical Tourism Marketing Professional™ designation allows you to develop the skills and practical knowledge to develop and effectuate medical tourism marketing plans and strategies.MTMP will allow you to expand your career and allow you to become a more valuable asset to your organization. This certification is valid for (2) years. The MTMP Course Objectives:
- Build a strategic framework for the student to assess and implement various medical tourism marketing methods and strategies
- Allow the student to measure the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and whether they achieve business objectives
- Learn from real life case studies
- Expand your knowledge base through course material and content
Do you Have Experience in the Industry?
Requirements for Certified Medical Tourism Specialist: To qualify for Certified Medical Tourism Specialist certification an individual must maintain three years of being a Certified Medical Tourism professional OR have 3 years of sufficient experience in the medical tourism industry. In order to maintain higher level designation, advance continuing educational course are required.
By becoming a Certified Medical Tourism Professional (CMTP) before last year’s Congress, I had a much better understanding of how to deal with international patients and I was able to network with people at the Congress. The CMTP certification gave me the knowledge to talk to doctors and hospitals which directly increased by income by 90%…
Who Should Get Certified?
- Hospitals, clinics, and healthcare providers
- Insurance agents, brokers & human resource professionals
- Medical tourism facilitators
- Travel and hospitality industry professionals
- Anyone entering or interested in the medical tourism/international health insurance field