Population Health Management Sunday, September 27th, 2015 – 1:00pm to 3:00pm Attendee Profile – Government Delegates of Caribbean & Island Nations, including Ministers of Health, Tourism, Economic Development, Health Authorities, Trade Commissioners, Health Attaches, and Consul Generals The 4thCaribbean & Island Ministerial Summit brings together esteemed leaders from the Caribbean to give innovative presentations and allows for targeted interactions between provider and buyer countries. The Caribbean is a rich and diverse region that is a leading destination for medical tourism. Because of this diversity, the Caribbean has unique challenges and engages in creative planning to expand their presence in the global healthcare and tourism marketplace.
Case studies and topics of discussion will include:
- How the Caribbean and surrounding islands are building their brand and expanding their healthcare initiatives.
- Niche tourism strategies and developing strategic partnerships to enhance sustainability.
- Addressing healthcare and insurance costs.
- Controlling Non-Communicable Diseases.
- Quality and capacity building.
If you are a Minister or Government Official representing the Caribbean and/or surrounding islands and would like to request an invitation, please contact Anne Vryonides, Caribbean & Island Global Ministerial Summit Liaison, via email at Anne@MedicalTourismAssociation.com or call 011-561-792-6676 ext. 823.